that are supposed to help kids not slip in the tub. I say "supposed to" because I wouldn't know if they worked because Abby always insisted on pulling them up the first thing when she got in the tub. Anyway Steve takes them (we have about 20) and throws them up at the ceiling to make them stick and then they will either not stick and fall on Abby or they will stick and then eventually fall on Abby. Abby loves it and I think stayed in her bath for an extra half hour waiting for Steve to get home to play it.Anyway Jack was watching this little scene and he just burst out laughing... several times. It was the cutest thing on the planet.
1 comment:
I swear this little boy is maturing so fast you're going to tell me he has now registered to vote in time for the next election!
Post a Comment